Thursday, October 29, 2009

Britney Spears Premieres Short Clips of "3" Music Video

For the past couple of days, Britney Spears has been using her twitter page for mass promo of the music video for the number one hit song "3".

I've only included one of the three video clips released today, just because the clips are not very insightful and are frustratingly short. The music video, which will see its worldwide premiere tomorrow, is described to show the pop princess's return to her impeccable dance ability. And, while I am hopeful to see a well choreographed music video, I am not expecting to see a video reminiscent of her prime days of dancing (e.g. "I'm A Slave 4 U", "Toxic", "Oops...I Did It Again"). Regardless, based on the pictures and short clips, the video does look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment