Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lady Gaga On The "Edge Of Glory"


As expected, Lady Gaga's new album is becoming one of the most anticipated albums of 2011 and the praise it has received from super-producer RedOne and Gaga stylist Nicola Formichetti has been matched by BET's President of Music Programming, Stephen Hill, who has taken to his twitter page to publicly express his amazement at the singer's new music.

On his twitter, Hill writes, "six CRAZY new Lady Gaga tracks!" and speaks volumes about a new track on the album titled, "Edge of Glory" which he describes simply as "phenomenal!" According to his description, the song has an "aural energy that had my speakers gasping for water afterwards."

Gaga herself has tweeted about the song, including lyrics which state, "I'm on the Edge of Glory, and I'm counting on a moment of truth. I'm on the Edge of Glory, and I'm counting on a moment with you." The singer has also gone on to say in a recent interview that Born This Way will feature a lot of genre-bending that makes it a unique blend of pop, metal, dance, electronica, and soul.

It is only three weeks until the official premiere of the first single "Born This Way" and the singer-songwriter's performance at the Grammys this year. And when you have an icon like Elton John saying he's "thrilled" to collaborate with the singer, I'm sure her little monsters are convulsing with anticipation for new Gaga. I know I certainly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment