Friday, January 14, 2011

Kesha & Andre 3000 Team Up on "Sleazy" Remix



Earlier this week, I wrote about an unlikely collaboration brewing between Drake and Florence and the Machine. How could this week end without another unusual collaboration; and alas, we have one. Kesha's "Sleazy" has been remixed with a few bars by none other than Andre 3000. The member of Outkast slyly spits over the Bangladesh-produced beat , rapping, "This crazy lady named Kesha is guessing my Mercedes. Would be all new and frou-frou, but it's a 1980s. But not that we are cool-cool, she sipping Irish Baileys."

Check out the the video below:

The collaboration is surprising but it comes off convincingly and sounds pretty good. Another remix with Andre 3000 that works and provides temporary satisfaction until a new Outkast album sees a release. And my favorite line of the song: "I call her Keisha she like it because it's hood to her. She calls me Andre 6000 because I'm good to her."

Sleazy (Remix) - Ke$ha feat. André 3000 by HDMI44

No comments:

Post a Comment